Zucchini – Saviour Boats
ZThis is a fairly insightful post. It delves into my researching streak from my advertising days. You know, I have noticed, over a long period of time, that people on a diet, are not so averse to the food, as they are, to cooking the food themselves, or, the headache of instructing their cooks, to cook the same diet food.
While I am not a supporter of any diet plan, the one that interests and intrigues me the most is the Keto diet. I mean, it doesn’t tell you not to eat fabulous cheese loaded food, in fact, this diet endorses it. Which I find commendable. I know of tons of people, who want to subscribe to this diet, but are at a handicap, where cooking their own food is concerned. I know it is a task, but I have someone who can make it super easy for you.
My friend Mithun Roy, is a flagbearer of the keto diet for a long time now. She doesn’t just make mouth-watering food, but also makes sure she stays within the calorific requirement that goes with the diet. The advantage is, because she understands the diet so well, she also understands that each persons’ calorie requirements are very, very unique. And that is why, she has started a custom-made home delivery service, specifically for people on a keto diet. To give you a glimpse into the world of recipes she can deliver; here is a short trailer…
So here goes:
Zucchini Saviour Boats
Zucchini – 2nos
Chicken or Mutton Kheema (cooked with salt and spices) – ½ cup
Mushrooms (boiled) – ½ cup
Small Onion (diced) – 1 no
Coriander Leaves – 1/4th cup
Green Chillies (chopped) – to taste
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) – ½ cup
Butter – 1 tbsp
Salt and Paprika – to taste
Basil flakes – 1 tbsp
- Cut the zucchini into 2 parts
- Scoop out the inside carefully and boil the flesh taken out
- Take a pan and add butter. Add in the onions. Once the onion is browned add the chillies and coriander.
- Then add in the mushrooms. Once fried, add in the kheema and cook till moist.
- Add salt, paprika and basil flakes.
- Mix in the boiled parts of the zucchini. Mix everything and cook well. Take it out of the pan and allow it to cool.
- Then fill in the scooped out zucchini boats. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake it in the oven at 250 degree F for about 20 mins.
So, there you go! If you want to cook your own Keto meal, follow Mithun. Or just, easier, order from her, because, it’s simpler, it’s delicious, and it’s totally worth it!
You can get in touch with her at : +91 91677 29842, or email her @
firstname.lastname@example.org . And, don’t forget to follow her @mithunroy on Instagram.